Novatech - thumbs up

Diodorus Siculus 16:16 28 May 05

I've said it before and I say it again, Novatech are a pleasure to deal with.

Ordered a laptop, some software, a PSU and a graphics card yesterday morning at 10.15, got confirmation a few minutes later with an order tracking number.

Logged onto City Link site and was able to see that goods were loaded onto their van for delivery at 7.21am.

Goods received this morning at 9.30 and all up and running perfectly.

Sure, I paid almost £20 for Saturday delivery (otherwise it would mean a wait till Tuesday) but it was wonderful to see things arrive as promised.

Well done Novatech and City Link.

Border Collie 17:44 28 May 05

I'm with you on this Diodorus Siculus. I've purchased a number of items from them, both large and small.

My latest edition, a DVD-RW, arrived within two days with just the normal delivery charge.

If I need anything now I don't bother searching elsewhere for price, I just order from Novatech knowing the products, prices and service are 100%.

Border Collie 17:44 28 May 05

I'm with you on this Diodorus Siculus. I've purchased a number of items from them, both large and small.

My latest edition, a DVD-RW, arrived within two days with just the normal delivery charge.

If I need anything now I don't bother searching elsewhere for price, I just order from Novatech knowing the products, prices and service are 100%.

Diodorus Siculus 19:38 30 May 05

All bits and pieces running perfectly. Back to Novatech for a few more soon.

Sapins 09:21 01 Jun 05

I had to collect my motherboard bundle as I live outside the UK, the only complaint I have is that the CPU fan is noisy and I have just found out that after paying £265 they fitted a fan that costs £2!!! hows that for cutting corners?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…