Novatech service

anniesboy 12:56 19 Jan 09

All too easy to post information regarding poor service.
I think its great to report good service.
I purchased 2 base units from Novatech , one in September and one early October.
The latter of these whilst working well developed a clicking hard drive.
A brief on line chat with their tech support and it was returned to them 8 days later a new hard drive was fitted.
OK no more than one should expect but good service nonetheless.

MAJ 14:00 19 Jan 09

Nice to hear, anniesboy, Novatech has a good name on the forum, they are one of our recommended suppliers and for one of the reasons you tell about.

Rob_08 17:14 19 Jan 09

I highly recommend Novatech.

Strawballs 13:11 20 Jan 09

I have always used Novatech, I won't say that I have never had problems but on the rare occasion they have always been dealt with promptly

britto 14:06 20 Jan 09

Another vote for Novatech here,
have used them quite a few times latest order midnight last Tuesday received goods Thursday morning.
they also have a good forum going especially useful if you’re into overclockering or gameing

gazzaho 19:37 20 Jan 09

I bought a DVD Writer from Novatech which failed to work after one day, when I returned it they didn't refund the postage, which cost pretty much the same as the drive. I have to say however when I phoned up and complained about it, after a short argument with the guy on the phone he agreed to refund the postage as well. Because of this I can't really complain too much.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…