Novatech PCs

Log 14:16 01 May 04

Has anyone had first hand experience of Novatech computers?
I have never read a review of any of their products and would be interested to know how their computers match up with computers from main manufactures.

ArtFor

fuzzyone 14:31 01 May 04

Log,
Don't know quite how their desktop p.c.'s stand up, but i can verify the service and quality, regarding laptops and other hardware.

First class, with reliability and service, second to none.

mikef. 14:36 01 May 04

Same as fuzzyone, only Laptop experience but first class quality and service, they are large suppliers to business with desktops,which should indicate the quality and service.

Log 14:48 01 May 04

Thanks for your express resonses. If Novatech Laptops work faultlessly and you are satisfied customers I can assume that other products work just as well.
Its always helpful to read reviews in this mag. and others before emptying my wallet!
Thanks

spuds 15:07 01 May 04

If you do a PCA search under the title of Novatech, you will find 20 postings in ConsumerWatch and 16 in Helproom.

Holographic_man 23:49 01 May 04

Have bought 6 Desktops over the last 3 years for clients and all are working with no problems.

PC User 00:48 08 May 04

Did you buy from Novatech?

I am also considering them ...

Actually it sis quite a headache to decide what to buy and where to buy...

alan227 19:06 08 May 04

Have brought 1 computer from Novatech and never had a problem with it.
Also I have brought loads of parts from them and had to return one once, I phoned them and they arranged for it to be picked up the following day and the replacement came in 4 days all the postage was paid by them.
So i highly recommend them.

Dragon Heart 00:10 09 May 04

Novatech have been in business for years, never got a machine from them myself, only parts, but never had any problems with delivery or products.

They offer helpful and friendly advice even with novice users.

They have always offered a good range of PC's including self build units.

I know of people who have bought them years ago and they are still working.

...... and NO I do not work for them !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…