Novatech or dinopc or neither?

yjom324 16:25 08 Jun 09

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a Dell inspiron quad core, which was terribly buggy, and the pre-installed office package also didn't work properly. I've sent it back and am now looking to buy a replacement. I just wondered whether anyone would recommend Novatech, or is the best bet to go for a more established brand from pcworld?

Many thanks in advance.

Stephen

OTT_Buzzard 16:35 08 Jun 09

have a very good reputation....

birdface 17:23 08 Jun 09

Maybe have a look in E-Buyer.

click here

user8 17:24 08 Jun 09

;-)

jack 20:17 08 Jun 09

just look at the catalogue

Strawballs 00:07 10 Jun 09

Novatech are very good my son got one of their Laptops about 2 yrs ago never had a problem with it, all I will say is don't forget to add price of O/S

xania 09:20 10 Jun 09

I recommended a couple of friends to go here

click here

as they both wanted XP installed when this was getting hard to find, and money was a bit tight. Delivery was a bit on the slow side - in one case nearly a week late, but this was near Xmas - but both are absolutely delighted with the end product. In the last case, she was even sent a full install DVD of Windows XP3 although the product was already installed on the machine.

I must stress that past performace is no guarantee of future success, but another company worth considering.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…