Novatech delivery gone missing

ricvic 10:52 28 Nov 03

I ordered from Novatech - for whom I usually have the highest regard - but the securicor delivery has gone missing. According to the order tracking the parcel was delivered and signed for (by a name I do not recognise) yesterday.

Novatech are usually friendly to deal with, but I've not had this sort of problem before. The after sales line has a long wait to it. It is reasonable to give Novatech time to sort this, but how long is reasonable? I'm taking the line that my contract is with Novatech and they must get the goods to me and sort it out with the carrier.

Perhaps there are others who have had similar experience and could advise me.

Sir Radfordin 11:02 28 Nov 03

Yes your contract is with Novatech, but it may be quicker to speak to Securicor and see if they can work out what is going on.

ricvic 12:49 28 Nov 03

Thank you Sir R.

Novatech have just phoned to say that the unit will be delivered before 5.30 this evening. If that happens - once again well done Novatech. Errors can happen in every organisation, the mark of a good organisation is that they deal with errors properly.

Sir Radfordin 12:59 28 Nov 03

Couldn't agree more!

The Spires 13:17 28 Nov 03

Keep us posted.

david.h 17:14 28 Nov 03

I have used Novatech several times, phone service and delivery has always been excellent. But do not bother to email them as they never reply not even to enq's re large puchases.

ricvic 17:57 01 Dec 03

The package was indeed redelivered the same day: but to the wrong address. DHL left the (supposed to be signed for) package outside someone elses house.

However, the new drive has now arrived and is installed. All OK.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…