novatech aftersales

wjrt 20:09 02 Mar 07

phoned tech support monday afternoon and after discussion it was agreed that it was very likely a hard drive problem. uninstalled hard drive and posted to them monday afternoon. new hard drive arrived by courier friday morning . excellent service.

Totally-braindead 20:10 02 Mar 07

As always.

indeed, a first class set up!

alan2273 13:57 06 Mar 07

I once had a faulty motherboard from them and I rang there support, they picked it up at there expense the following day and returned me a new one three days later.
Why dont all suppliers give good service like Novatech.

Diemmess 17:24 06 Mar 07

Somewhere in another thread is a brief history of Novatech.
Two people who disliked their employing firm's attitude with aftersales service launched a new business (Novatech) with customer relations as their first priority.

I feel they are still working in that mode, and gladly add my praise for their continuing efforts.
In case fans haven't noticed they have opened a new store at Portishead, very handy for Bristol.
While wishing them every success, I hope they never lose sight of their original aim now they have grown larger, and are no longer under one roof.

Spark6 19:18 06 Mar 07

I,ve been in the Portishead outlet a few times now, nice showroom, helpful staff and have made three purchases. Must be doing something right!

The Brigadier 12:26 07 Mar 07

Some like to trade on past glory & provide someone to contact via a forum to show people they care, but with these companies the compalints far out way the praise.

Novatech provide good service on the basis that the customer comes first & that's were others let customers down on the service & support.

May be more compaines should use the "Novatech" approach in their business plan!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5