Novatech

gemdogie 15:15 14 Jan 08

Has anyone had any trouble with novatech customer services ?
I bought my son a cartrek 200 sat nav for a christmas present from them. It will not work so I have been attempting to get some assistance from them by Email with no success.First Email sent 27/12/2007.
The cartrek website will not accept the registration of the unit I have bought from novatech, and if you do not register the unit entry onto the website is denied. I am therefore left with a piece of kit that is useless.
From this forum I always understood that novatech customer service was good !!

Totally-braindead 15:25 14 Jan 08

It is good. I've never had any sort of problem with it myself. Perhaps your email failed to go through, I would email them again or perhaps phone them.

Diemmess 17:01 14 Jan 08

On the Novatech site - click Help

Go for Customer Services Live Help

You will need the order number of course but unlike the phone which could be expensive, this service is cheap and works for me.

You can also print out the whole "conversation" if you wish.

stylehurst 17:01 14 Jan 08

Novatech are usually very good, but it is always quicker to phone rather than Email.

BigRik 21:47 14 Jan 08

I bought a laptop from Novatech just over a week ago. I had a couple of queries, one for customer services (cs) and one for tech support (ts), so sent each one an email.

I had a reply from cs within 2 hours and from ts not same day, but well within the 24 working hours as promised.

Something could well have gone wrong with your first email as Totally-braindead suggests, so I would try again. When you do get through to them, based on what you've read about their customer service on this forum and my experience with them, I'm fairly confident you'll get all the help you need.

BJN 22:37 14 Jan 08

I'm very surprised, I had a monitor deliverd before Christmas with a number of dead pixil's. One phone call 9am and the Customer Service dept arranged a pickup by Parcel Force same afternoon. Phone call from Novatech next day to say a new monitor been dispatched and it arrived the day after.

Many be a none delivery of email, try telephoning they are very freindly.

Bj

gemdogie 09:22 15 Jan 08

I offer a sincere apology to novatech. Just one hour after posting my message I sent another Email to them, i have received an answer almost straight away to return the offending goods for a refund. Well done

sunny staines 09:25 15 Jan 08

the novatech email customer services are very poor. i no longer contact them by email. That said if you phone them or go down in person the customer services are excellent. i no longer email them always phone and get good service and continue to use them.

a first class company [sham to hear it is still let down by email]

BigRik 21:31 15 Jan 08

Glad you're sorted gemdogie.

As you can see, sunny staines & I had two very different experiences when emailing Novatech!

Demora 09:39 16 Jan 08

I haven't had trouble with the emails either. I also like the live chat on there website. Had my pc sorted in no time.

Yesterday I rang the tech line because of problems with a new Laptop.

Sorted out collection and it went at 8.45am. to day.

D

bapiow 07:55 16 Jan 09

Novatech used to be spot on, had a few problems with them lately. Still waiting for a refund, 11 days on now, perhaps they need some interest on my £85 before they give it back. emails they don't answer!!
Back to Overlockers in future, pay a bit more but service is better, and they respond to emails.
Had my winged, but still miss my money!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5