NOVATECH

The Brigadier 20:06 13 Nov 06

Wow the service they offer has always been 1st class, can not fault them with their great customer service & support.

Wanted to mention it as they really are a hidden gem in Hampshire & UK wide for all things PC related.

mikef. 20:41 13 Nov 06

They're not hidden on this forum, myself and many other people often recommend them for their great service

Pesala 23:47 13 Nov 06

How do they do it when other charge £40? It makes a worthwhile difference if you're buying a budget priced PC or a Monitor.

BJN 18:49 15 Nov 06

well been using them at home and for work orders for years now, can't beat them on after sales service as well as prices.

Bj

Zaphod 3 19:34 15 Nov 06

Just a couple more;

click here

click here

Adz1310 20:55 15 Nov 06

Ive used them for a couple of years and can never fault them. Always used eco delivery and always arrives well before the due date!!!

Strawballs 00:51 16 Nov 06

I live close to them and use them for most things PC (apart from their own brand ink) and apart from the afor mentioned am more than happy. Even though I live close to then I still use mail order because they are so popular the shop gets crowded.

Oh and the other thing is that they are not just in Portsmouth they have also opened a new warehouse/shop in Bristol.

terryf 01:04 16 Nov 06

try dabs or ebuyer, their delivery is great as well

Pesala 08:38 16 Nov 06

click here

Instead of taking three weeks to contact them, I can track my order online. Order despatched last night, arrived at the Brentwood depot and sent out for delivery at 7:04 this morning. Should arrive some time this morning I guess. If there is a problem, I can contact them by email or online chat, as well as by phone. Whatever suits *me* best.

Just goes to prove that technology can be made to work, and save money for the company.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017