novatech

terryr48 19:13 01 Jul 04

novatech.co.uk- has anybody bought anything from this company and what is their service like?
Thanks

smoothcue 19:41 01 Jul 04

I use them frequently,great company to deal with in all aspects.

R4 20:14 01 Jul 04

I have purchased quite a bit from Novatech and have found them very reliable and helpful. I would recomend them to anyone.

Bart of Darkness 20:16 01 Jul 04

Their general reputation seems to be excellent, especially customer service.

A shame their systems aren't more configurable though.

mikef. 21:00 01 Jul 04

Both myself and my niece have bought Laptops from them very good reliable service and very good prices, highly recommended

Chris the Ancient 21:10 01 Jul 04

I live within pick up distance - so I've got to know and recognise some of the staff.

One word covers Novatech...

GREAT

shifty 21:20 01 Jul 04

Ordered my Daughters Laptop from them, excellent quality product and a very good service.

Diemmess 22:39 01 Jul 04

Over the years, probably bought more from them than any other single firm.
They have never let me down with delivery or customer support. They are also a firm which still answers the phone, and then acts on the decision.

Totally-braindead 22:51 01 Jul 04

Excellent company bought a lot from them over the years. Funny enough was thinking about them today when I got their newsletter, they are the only company I have bought from that hasn't managed to muck up at least one order. Admitedly the other companies have sorted their mistakes out, some took months to do so though. But Novatech every order has been correct and on time. Higher praise I cannot give.

Beann Syrup 23:48 01 Jul 04

I have recently bought their 1.3 mp digital camera for my grandson. The first one had something wrong with the Flash Card slot and they sent another, but it had something wrong with the power button so it has gone back. The Staff have been very helpful and I had an e-mail today saying they would refund the cost of the camera plus the 2 sets of postages once they have the engineers check it.

The only problem I have is that I live on an Island and anything sent by Carrier (which most firms do now) takes at least 5 days whereas Royal Mail takes 2 days. I ordered another camera from Morgan Computers on Tuesday and it arrived today by Royual Mail. So far it looks very good (Konica KD-25) no more expensive than the Novetach one and the Flash Card that I had to buy for it.

I would certainly recommend Novatech as I have ordered things before with no problem whatever and the Staff are very friendly and helpful.

Bandy 01:06 02 Jul 04

Excellent company who keep their promises. I have dealt with them for some time and intend to keep on doing so.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…