Not Powerpoint, so which software do you recommend and why?

Diemmess 18:06 PM 26 Apr 13

ProShow has been used by a friend and to his credit managed to convert his best 35 mm slide shows for digital projection. He was given a lot of help by the keen Photographer members of his camera club though housebound nowadays.

I have Powerpoint as part of MS Office, but there must be better ones.

I'm not in anyway involved with this commercially and am becoming rather old to beat a steep learning curve {lazy).

Ideally the chosen software is free, or cheap and can be used easily, without ages spent trying to understand the rules?

HondaMan 12:13 PM 27 Apr 13

have a look atSerif They have some useful items

The Kestrel 22:11 PM 27 Apr 13
  Salut 09:25 AM 29 Apr 13

A slightly different response to those given is to download the Libre Office suite. One of the programmes offered is Presentation. To all intents and purposes it is a PowerPoint look alike. I find it far more versatile than PPT.

Diemmess 09:37 AM 29 Apr 13

Have set off using PowerPoint, swept aside the prejudice which some people have, expect to learn something and stop being lazy.

Thank you for your input.

Woolwell 13:17 PM 29 Apr 13

There is a reason why PowerPoint is used so much and that is because it is good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…