Norton System Works

woodt 17:36 17 Feb 04

I have Norton System Works 2003 On my laptop and there are still 25 days to go before the subscription expires. When I run 'live update' most of the 'catalog files' are 'unavailable'. Would they suddenly become available again if I were to renew my subscription nearly a month early. Should I renew at all?

T@M 19:00 17 Feb 04

Doesnt sound like a subscription problem! I would drop thier support team a e-mail and try to resolve the problem.

woodt 19:07 17 Feb 04

T@m, I tried that several days ago but got no response other than an acknowledgement of my email

MichelleC 21:57 17 Feb 04

I assume it's just the av that requires liveupdate (as anything else on NSW shouldn't). When it 'goes' it's difficult to rectify. You can try updating via Intelligent Updater or go to a free av like AVG.

isca2 12:43 19 Feb 04

When I run LiveUpdate, I also note the dialogue re various catalogue files " not available ". However, I ignore these and let it get on with things. It always finds virus upddates and internet security updates and installs them anyway so i am always up to date ! My sub does not expire until Sept 04 ! In spite of this, it seems to work !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…