Norton Ghost 2004 & Bluetooth

Rhuddlan 18:41 12 Feb 04

I have recentley been thinking about backing the entire contents of my hard disk, just in case anything goes wrong and have considered purchasing Norton Ghost 2004, is this a good piece of software and also I was looking around the Argos website yesterday and noticed they are now selling Bluetooth USB devices there, it was saying something about wirless networks and bluetooth technology, if I purchased one of these do I have to have Bluetooth technology or a home network, as all I want to do is tranfer files from one computer to another, I haven't got a home network, I want to copy some files onto a friend's computer, I thought it might be easier and less time consuming than using floppy disks or CD ROM's, thanks for any advice given, Kind regards, Rhuddlan.

hugh-265156 02:35 13 Feb 04

if you wish to create an image of your entire hard drive(everything,drivers,programs,the lot etc then something like ghost,acronis,or drive image is very good.acronis true image deluxe(free full program)is on this months PCA cdrom and dvd.

for just a few files to another computer just copy them to cdr and install on your friends computer.

Rhuddlan 03:07 13 Feb 04

Don't you think it's worth buying this usb device, do I have to have bluetooth technology to use this device, thanks for the info.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…