Norton 60 day money back guarantee

iscanut2 20:01 15 Jan 05

In October 2004 I purchased a copy on Internet Security 2005. I had many problems getting this to install involving several calls to helpdesk at x pence per minute !. It still did not install so I invoked their guarantee. Sent off a copy of my till receipt with a note on numbers etc to customer services. No response after 30 days so wrote again and emailed. Got an email response at end of Nov saying that my request would be dealt with. Silence since then in spite of furher emails and letters. Can I do anything else to make them fulfil their stated promise on the box " if not satisfied..contact Customer Services within 60 days for a full refund ..."

westwit 00:13 16 Jan 05

I sent back my Norton System Works 2005 CD to Symantec Consumer Support in Dublin, all as per web site instructions. Posted off on 3 December, email reply authorising refund on 18 December (saying allow six weeks), and got the repayment into my bank on 11 January.

So, I don't know what else you can do but keep trying - they do honour their moneyback guarantee, but yours must have got lost in the system. Good luck.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…