Norton 360 US vs UK price

Newuser38 20:17 27 Feb 07

I do a little beta testing and Symantec asked for volunteers so I downloaded etc.

As a "valued beta tester" I have now received an offer of $30 discount on the final product, note the dollars, so I went to the Symantec site to check out price and find it is the US site and when I get them to convert to £ that it is £25 for download, discount not mentioned,(=$49.99) but only available to US and Canada, the instructions says follow global stores for your country and I find UK price is £59.99.

If I add the dollar discount back on the US price to get full US price,I guess $79.99 = £40.

Another example of differential pricing?!

Amusingly the Symantec US site has a country called Great Britain listed but no UK.

I dont need 360 at the moment they just Upgraded my 2006 to 2007 version for free.

g0nvs 21:25 27 Feb 07

Welcome to Rip-Off britain.

Jimmy14 21:41 27 Feb 07

I also got that offer of 360 for £25. I wouldn't pay £60 that Amazon are charging.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…