for northern ireland pca'ers

harps1h 20:45 20 Aug 07

for once we are being offered a deal! sky are offering sky+ box for £49 and £30 install....... there is also no extra for subscription.
i merely high light this as it is rare we get offers

Dipso 00:30 21 Aug 07

I believe the subscription was abolished as of July 07 click here but when I checked recently they wanted £99 plus £50 install for the box, I'm not in NI, so well done!,

lisa02 13:58 21 Aug 07

£49 is a reconditioned box also is it for new or existing customers?

I called them up recently and it was more expensive than that, install was at least £50. Or they'd scrap the install charge if I move my current box to a different room and pay for sky multi room which is £10 a month extra.

harps1h 20:35 21 Aug 07

it is not reconditioned and it available to new and current customers. ring s&r in belfast or mcoubreys in ballynahinch. it is not available through the main sky sales lines

Al94 20:42 21 Aug 07

I live in NI and got a new Sky Plus box from Sky in May for £49 with free installation when I threatened to cancel my sub after my old ordinary box packed in. They also gave me credit for the additional £10 per month for 2 months till it was abolished in July.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…