Non PC Comsumer watch

knockin on 10:30 04 Aug 06

I am begging the FE's indulgence to ask you all if you are aware of any website which does for non computer related topics what this site does for those of us concerned with PCs'
I have had problems with a company suppying to disabled customers and would like to publicise my experiences where others can note and/or comment.
Does anyone know of such sites - UK preferably.

Bogbrain 11:10 04 Aug 06

You tried googling for anything? I bet there's loads of sites that fit the bill.

spuds 11:56 04 Aug 06

You may find that a number of recognized charities have their own forums, were you would be able to post any questions or grievances.

Do a google search, as previously suggested, could bring easy results, providing that you use a combination of seek/search words.

Here are three websites to start with click here click here This one is American with over 264,682 members click here but it doe's carry some interesting views.

spuds 11:59 04 Aug 06

Whoops, typo error on 2nd link, try click here

Confab 12:52 04 Aug 06
  vinnyT 12:54 04 Aug 06

Disabled Living Foundation- click here

knockin on 13:58 04 Aug 06

for your prompt responses, It will take some time to check them all out. My google efforts failed to produce much of value - perhaps I need more training on the sophisticated aspects of searching. I will leave the thread open a little longer for now.
Regards

recap 15:48 04 Aug 06

Not a Forum I know but you may get help from them click here

GaT7 20:50 04 Aug 06

Vent, Bent & Heaven Sent boards at MSE click here. G

knockin on 23:22 04 Aug 06

Will tick as resolved there are a couple of possibilities here which may suit my purpose

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017