Non existent CCL Best Buy

justintime 16:41 28 Mar 05

Hi, I have been on the CCL website to look for the CCL AV 35-GT which was a Computer Shopper Best Buy in May's issue. What is odd is that a few days ago it was there, quoting from the above article. Now it is nowhere to be seen. I couldnt find a phone number either. Any ideas what is going on? Should I persist with CCL/ this machine? Would you recommend any other 1GB RAM, 200GB plus PC's?

Many thanks

spuds 17:05 28 Mar 05

This is possibly a question for CCL or Computer Shopper to answer. As you state, the CCL AV35-GT is May's Best Buy in that magazine, and it appears that particular model is not on the CCL website click here

CCL Computers telephone number 01274 471201 or you could make further inquiries by> click here

justintime 19:57 28 Mar 05

Thanks guys for a quick confirmation that I am not going mad, and the help re a phone number for the morning. Any thoughts on alternative computers still welcome.

TOPCAT® 17:09 29 Mar 05

Your computer can be found here. TC.

click here

TOPCAT® 17:12 29 Mar 05

Typing CCL AV 35-GT in their search box does open the page. TC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…