Nominet and Online Registration.

spuds 23:47 06 Oct 03

I notice that Nominet have changed their method of issuing certification.Before it was the big envelope Royal Mail job, but now it is all done on-line.

I have put this as a ConsumerWatch question: What do you think of this new service, and did you have any problems with the site. Nominet would like some feedback.

Personally, I found that the contents where bigger than the screen, so some of the text was missing.Then I had a freeze-up, caused by the PDF checking whether I was upto date.Last but not least, I had a later email telling me that I could now download the Presentation Certificates, by returning back to the site. I had already completed this task, by following earlier instructions.

So if you have used this on-line method-what are your views.

Opening page click here

woody 00:59 07 Oct 03

It was easy to use but for some reason they did not like my answers and will not let me print a cert.
The site now states "There is a case against this name." I do not know of any problems - it is paid up to date - they agree paid june.

spuds 18:55 07 Oct 03

Just ticking!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…