Nomatica I just don't know?

david-233692 14:51 31 Jan 04

I was just about to order a digital camera
from Nomatica but after reading a couple of postings i am a somewhat hesitant, Has anyone had a recent transaction with this company, and if so would they recommend my going ahead with the order. I would be grateful for any feedback.
Many thanks

Stuartli 17:18 31 Jan 04

Just don't bother - unless you want the strong possibility of getting into some.

Stuartli 17:20 31 Jan 04

You'll probably get it just as cheap if not more so at letsgodigital.co.uk internetcamerasdirect.co.uk or one of several other outlets in the UK.

Stuartli 17:21 31 Jan 04

You'll probably get it just as cheaply, if not more so, at: click here click here or similar outlets in the UK.

sohaib 21:52 31 Jan 04

You are much better off here! even if it is a couple pound more, u are better off, coz their delivery cost are quite high!

Also if it is found faulty u r expected to post it back to france, and i think at your own cost!
so beware!

also what camera do u want??

try some price comparisons:

click here
or
click here

well good luck!
sohaib

Stuartli 08:52 01 Feb 04

Cost of returning items is met by Nomatica but only by the mail services.....

I repeat - buy from a UK based outlet and not one situated in the south of France; I know from bitter experience the problems that arise with returns.

See:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…