Nokia N76 v SE W880i

Garthyy 19:50 21 May 07

Has anyone used either or both of these phones? I would prefer the flip but ultimately want the best phone.
Can I use a wired handsfree earpiece whilst charging if I dont have enough charge to use a bluetooth headset?
TIA

polish 22:36 21 May 07

sorry i cant help you directly but have a se w810 and is a excellent phone with good battery life and been dropped a few times and still going

pavvi 00:21 22 May 07

One of my phones is a silver w880i. It comes with a charger that has a jack to plug in the earphones so you CAN listen to music while charging the phone.

The keypad because of the thin nature of the keys will take a bit of getting used to if you do a lot of texting. I would definitely ask for demo of the phone before you buy it. The music capability is up to SE's usual high standards and the battery life is also of the usually high standard also. The camera is not quite as good as the one on the w810i as it does not have auto focus, but is still more than adequate for most people.

I prefer it in the silver and black to the black and gold personally.

lisa02 17:20 22 May 07

I was going to comment but pavvi has said exactly what I would have...

plus
There's quite a few new walkmen phones coming out soon too have a look here click here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…