Nokia N73

donki 16:44 23 Aug 06

Hi guys,

Just thought id say that i recently up graded my mobile to the N80 and have to say it was a load of GUFF!! Yes it may have all the beels and whisles such as Wi-Fi but other things let it down SO badly. 1st thing, it is a brick really thick so not ideal for a jean pocket. 2nd, the battery life is awful, i got a day maximum with average usage. A mobile phone depends on battery life alot and this made the N80 nearly unusable. 3rd, the camera was poor and awkward to use, even thou it was 3MP, and i was scared to use it much incase my battery died. 4th, the signal strengh was awful in my house mostly at no service in my house at all, this is coming from using a 6680 which gave me gr8 signal.

So sent back and got a N73, free upgrade, and all i can say is it is the best phone i have ever owned. Battery life excelent even on first charge. Its sllek and light doesnt make me look like i have a hardon 24-7. The screen is huge and very clear. the camera with auto-focas is a great seconday camera, not just a toy to play about with.

Dunno if anyone will even care but there u are anyway.

steven_frost 01:27 24 Aug 06

i have the N70 and one hell of a great phone

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…