Nokia 660 Upgrade and The Link SOS Please Help!

Wirral Bagpuss 01:21 13 Feb 04

Please please help me! I am in need of urgent advice. I have upgraded to a Nokia 6600 and have had lots of problems with it. I took it back today and was advised they do not do refunds on upgrades!!!! Although they can swap!. I was given a replacement 6600 and that seemed to have solved my MMS problems but now i cannot get bluetooth to connect to my PC. I am so unhappy with this phone and feel i have been robbed of £135 which i paid for it on my credit card. I would like to swap it for the p900 which seems to be better than the nokia 6600. But the Link do not do it on o2. What can i do about this situation. They are selling a clearly buggy Nokia phone which has not done much. The phone can recive and make calls etc but i ain't getting value for money.
I am livid about not being able to get a refund on an upgrade. Surely i must be able to if the phone is not doing what it should?. Can someone please please help a damsel in distress? Many thanks in advance!

hugh-265156 01:58 13 Feb 04

other post click here

see click here troubleshooting

also click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…