No Response from dealer [SAVASTORE]

james-171682 14:29 04 Jun 05

HI,
MY PROBLEM IS NOT GETTING MY PARTS IN A GOOD CONDITION.I'M RATHER ALWAYS BUILD MY OWN COMPUTERS AND BEING RETIRED I CANNOT AFFORD THE LOSE.TO CUT A LONG STORY SHORT I BOUGHT A POWER UNIT,CPU.TWO GRAPHIC CARDS AS I'M MOVEING TO SLI.
THE ITEMS ARRIVED IN A PLASTIC BAG AND NO PROTECTION AT ALL.THE GRAPHIC CARDS WERE STUFFED IN A BOX THAT WAS TO SMALL AND SOME DAMAGE WAS DONE BUT THEY MIGHT WORK,POWER UNIT FAIRED BETTER BUT THE CPU DAMAGED PINS.I RETURNED IT AS SOON AS I COULD.THEY SAY THEY GOT MY RETURNED CPU BUT I WARNED OTHERS MIGHT HAVE TO BE RETURNED AS WELL.I HAVE PHONED,EMAILED AND NO RESPONSE,THEY PROMISE BY PHONE AND DONT RETURN EMAILS.IKNOW IT SHOULD HAVE ALL GONE BACK BUT THERE IS NO FOOL LIKE A OLD ONE.THE REASON THEY DON'T REPLY IS IT BECAUSE I LIVE IN JERSEY AND SALES LAWS ARE DIFFERENT CAN YOU HELP PLEASE

THANK YOU

DUNDARK

spuds 17:33 04 Jun 05

Due to the fact that you live in Jersey, I am not sure how consumer law work with purchases from an English bases retailer, but I assume that you will have some protection due to English vat charges and regulations etc.

If you have the equivalent of trading standards or citizen's advice, then I would suggest that you consult them for further advice.

I would also suggest that you consider the use of lower case, as LARGE case is regarded as shouting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…