Nildram Broadband - Superb!!

Well, as some may remember (and have noticed) I have been absent from this forum for about a week or so due to moving house and renovating the hovel that we had to move into!

You may also remember my thread about the crazy attitude of BT and them not allowing me to transfer my account to my new address without a three week (at least) wait, while evry other company could offer a new broadband connection within two days of us actually moving.

Well, I took the plunge and signed up to Nildram's 1000 service and am I pleased I did!

Twice the speed of my BT 512 connection I am currently getting a downstream of 926Kbps on my 1Mbps connection - WOW and even better is that it is only £9 more than my BT 512!!

Connection was faultless and they have even provided a dial up account to allow me internet access in the event BB is down (someting BT dont do!)

Still having a row with BT over termination of the account as they insist that it takes ten days to cease the line, my last email pointed out that each month they tell me they will suspend the account immediately if they dont receive payment so making a nonsense of that comment! Still, if there is one thing BT seems good at it is loosing customers and I for one will never look back!

Djohn 22:23 07 Oct 03

Pleased to hear your back on-line and flying at warp speed! :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…