next day laptop

The GnoMe 18:29 31 Mar 04

hi all
I have sold my pc and i need to get a laptop asap
i have about 800 pounds to get one with and would like to know if any of you knew of any good sites to get one from for next day delivery

ps i dont want to be ripped off

pps failing that is pc world any good for laptops?

Sir Radfordin 19:16 31 Mar 04

I'm yet to meet someone who does want to be ripped off!

Try click here and click here for two options. Both will deliver for a premium next day.

Technoworld would be my first choice.

computernerdiamnot 12:20 02 Apr 04

you will have to phone a nearest stockist to you and then if you want go down and collect it also any probs you take it back to the stockist rather than having to send it back to acer. i hope you find a good one, try looking in some computer mags to find out what laptop, laptop and the regular ones like pcA........ look on the net for past reviews like on computer active also if you look in the back of mags and see ones that have been recommended then just log on to that site and read. Make your choice wisely because you cant upgrade a laptop like a stand alone machine.

Diodorus Siculus 12:35 02 Apr 04

Novatech will have one, I am sure. Whether or not they offer Saturday delivery at short notice, I don't know. Good machines, good prices and excellent service.

If you are in the Portsmouth area, you can collect.

Diodorus Siculus 12:36 02 Apr 04

Just saw that this was posted Wednesday... oh well, did you get one?

computernerdiamnot 12:53 02 Apr 04

Gosh your right i did not even notice i suppose a trip to the eye doctor is required....

The GnoMe 20:59 02 Apr 04

thanks all got a great toshiba laptop with dvd re writer, very happy with it got it from pc world in the end

cheers all

Diodorus Siculus 21:48 02 Apr 04

The GnoMe - it should last you well, but something tells me it cost more than your projected budget...

Good luck with it; I have had a number of Toshibas and they are all going strongly being passed down through the family.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…