New PC, who to buy from?

fifemale93 15:04 29 Sep 06

Looking at possibly getting a new PC and after looking around a few sites, found a couple on MESH site that interest me. However having already read some of the reviews/complaints about MESH on here im a bit apprehensive in getting one from them. Where else should i be looking?

Jackcoms 15:40 29 Sep 06

There is only one place you need concern yourself with. ;-) click here

fifemale93 15:53 29 Sep 06

Been looking at Dell but cant find any that are close in terms of price to the couple at MESH.

Genuine Windows® XP Media Center
Intel® Pentium® D Processor 820
HT Tech.(2.80GHz,2x1MB Cache,800MHz)
ASUS PCIe Mainboard-Intel® G946gz Chipset
1024MB DDR2 533MHz Memory
250GB Serial ATA Hard Drive
256MB Intel® GMA Graphics-onboard
19" Widescreen LCD Display(MM, DVI, 8ms)
Sony 18x Super Format DVD Writer
5.1 Channel Surround Sound Audio
6 USB, GB LAN
Logitech Desktop KB & Optical Mouse £499

Genuine Windows® XP Home
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6300 Processor
(1.86GHz ,2MB L2 Cache, 1066MHz)
ASUS PCIe Mainboard-Intel® G946gz Chipset
512MB DDR2 533MHz Memory
80GB Serial ATA Hard Drive
256MB Integrated Graphics (SMA)
17" LCD Display(Multi Media, Digital, 8ms)
Sony 18x Super Format DVD Writer
5.1 Channel Surround Sound Audio
8 USB 2.0, GB LAN
Logitech Desktop KB & Optical Mouse £449

But like i said having seen some bad stuff about MESH on here im very wary of them but those prices are very hard to refuse, especially when i cant find any PC matching them at the moment

def90csw 16:08 29 Sep 06

Up to you to make the final choice, we can only guide you or offer advice. Why not try click here they do a guide so you can pick & choose what you add to your pc. Or you could try click here

Jackcoms 16:37 29 Sep 06

"Been looking at Dell but cant find any that are close in terms of price to the couple at MESH."

So what's your priority?

Cheap and cheerful or a quality PC which will cost you more?

As def90csw says "Up to you to make the final choice, we can only guide you or offer advice".

Mr Beeline 17:57 01 Oct 06

PCnextday (click here) do some reasonable machines. A couple of the machines that use the new Intel CPU look particularly "interesting".

Though I did notice a couple of threads complaining about Customer Service a while back... but then again, look hard enough and you can find complaints about just about any company.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:52 01 Oct 06

Get down to PCWorld. You can buy and take it with you.

G

961 19:27 01 Oct 06

PCWorld will do you fine

If it don't work when you get it home take it back for a refund

Otherwise, Dell or Evesham

wjrt 19:34 01 Oct 06

do a search for e-code
UKDHSONL-D10E06
E520 model at £529

terryf 20:51 01 Oct 06

Jackcoms, There are other places, often for the best after-sales, you can't beat your local dealer but my son recently bought 2 PCs from click here and they looked good value to me

Totally-braindead 20:59 01 Oct 06

Before you decide on a Mesh I suggest you do a search on this Forum for items about Mesh.

Personally I would go for Dell or PC World, perhaps Novatech.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple