New PC time!

yahwob 26 Jan 12

Hi,

Time to buy a new PC is fast approaching!

I am looking at buying a HP P6-2029UK, which has 6gb of ram and a HD5450 graphics card. The PC I currently have has 4 gb of ram and a HD4670 card.

I really only use the PC for surfing the web, storing pictures and videos etc but I also play WOW a lot, I know, I know! I guess my question is will the new machine be able to play WOW to at least the same level as the current machine.

I can't seem to find any real comparrisons of the two cards against each other and the only ones i can find seem to indicate that even though it's three years old and was never a top notch card in the first place the 4670 seems to have better figures than the 5450, is this correct and will the extra 2gb of ram make a difference if this is the case.

As I say I know this isn't going to be a top gaming rig and i don't need it to be, as long as I can play WOW on it :)

Thanks guys

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message