new pc

gidster 20:04 30 Nov 06

hi im thinking of buying this pc click here

is it any good i want to be able to play games like ghost recon advanced but thats about all i can afford , maybe a bit more

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:35 30 Nov 06

Minimum specs required to run Ghost recon
2 GHz Pentium® IV or the equivalent
1Gb RAM
5 GB of hard drive space
NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6/7 or ATI® Radeon® 9600-9800/

G

GaT7 20:57 30 Nov 06

Though the system specs are well within Ghost Recon's requirements, the 7300GS graphics card seems the weakest link - keeping the newest/future games in mind as well.

I'd suggest the 256MB nVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT (if you click on the Customise button), may be the best option with respect to price-performance. G

gidster 21:35 30 Nov 06

this is my delema ive already got a intel 4 2.6ghz computer with a geforce 5600fx + 512ram do i upgrade it so i can play ghost recon or buy the above pc or get an xbox 360 and keep the pc ive got for the internet and stuff

citadel 22:34 30 Nov 06

7300 is no good. you may as well get xbox 360 and get a new computer later, this will come with vista and a dx10 card.

FatboySlim71 10:02 01 Dec 06

Just be aware though that MESH are not known for good after sales service, I know this from past experiance when I owned one and needed service, just look on this forum and you will see others who have has bad experiances with MESH. I own a PC from this place and I am very impressed with it, they seem A1 quality as well, they have varity of PC's to suit most budgets, I ordered from this place because of countless recommendations from friends/colleges who told me "They have excellent aftersales and the PC's are A1 quality".

click here

The Brigadier 10:59 01 Dec 06

Have a look at click here or click here
Mesh pc's are well built, as is mine, but the aftercare customers service is sadly 3rd rate. You only have to do a google search to finf out more on this problem!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…