New Monitor for pc

Lee1976uk 14:57 04 Jul 04

I am looking to buy a new monitor for my pc, and was looking for peoples opinions on what to buy. I am looking to spend around £300. I don't mind ifs its a crt or tft monitor.

bremner 15:21 04 Jul 04

Can't get much better than the Iiyama 431S - top of the PCA chart

click here

Due to its popularity it is quite difficult to get hold of so an alternative could be the LG L1710 - which I can personnaly recommend.

click here

Lee1976uk 15:38 04 Jul 04

thanx bremner checked them out both look good am swaying towards the Iiyama 431S.

bremner 15:47 04 Jul 04

I tried to get the iiyama but at the time (six weeks or so ago) you couldn't get one for love nor money.

Lee1976uk 15:50 04 Jul 04

just checked ebuyer they have 112 in stock but after reading this forum am apprehensive about buying from there. Did a search on pricerunner and found other shops cheaper than ebuyer but none had it in stock. I have to wait till friday anyways till i get paid so fingers crossed they still will have them in stock :)

flying grouse 16:04 04 Jul 04

e-buyer is a good company to deal with if you use the system they have installed "properly" that is E-NOTES for any queries and problems.

I have used e-buyer for years with no hassle and when I have used the e-note system they have replied quickly.

don't be put off by some that should know better.

............flying grouse

Lee1976uk 16:06 04 Jul 04

I know flying grouse, you never know unless you try it for yourself. As i said I have found it cheaper elsewhere so come Friday I will check again and see which is best.

bremner 16:12 04 Jul 04

I have made 30+ purchases from Ebuyer without problem, just because a few people report problems don't let that put you off - the thousands who don't have a problem just don't mention it.

flying grouse 16:47 04 Jul 04

you could check click here the price includes delivery if I remember correctly

............. :)

Rayuk 16:49 04 Jul 04

microdirect.co.uk aria.co.uk scan.co.uk all have them at the moment

Mister Splendid 17:57 04 Jul 04

No problem, goods just turned up on the day expected and were as they should be.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…