New look Dabs...

powerless 23:54 04 Oct 03

click here

(was beta'd)

powerless 00:58 05 Oct 03

...and to mark the occasion i just did my first EVER online purchase from dabs!

AndySD 07:49 05 Oct 03

Congrats Powerless

You sholdent have any problems with Dabs. I have been using them since they were in an old army shed in Woking 5-6 years ago, with no problems.

mikef. 11:00 05 Oct 03

About time, let's be honest the old site was a mess to navigate around.

Gaz 25 17:33 05 Oct 03

Complete with NO log-out button.

Chris the Ancient 18:23 05 Oct 03

That they do just as efficient a job with their returns department! If ever anything needed updating, it's that bit.

If I was really sad, I'd research in the forum just how many complaints there have been about that area!

;o)

Chris

powerless 19:29 05 Oct 03

Top right 4 TFT - Description has it as 17 incher CRT! I'll forgive them for that one... ;-))

"Awaiting Packing"

Al94 19:46 05 Oct 03

6 weeks three days later, I'm still waiting return of a warranty repair Actiontec ADSL Wireless Modem Router purchased at the end of March 2003.
I am seriously unimpressed with their quality of after sales customer care and will not purchase any hardware from them in the future. I'm sending a recorded delivery letter tomorrow to the directors as email responses are vague and unhelpful, giving them 7 days to return it repaired or a new replacement. It will be Small Claims Court thereafter if no satisfactory response.
I have never had this sort of issue in the past when purchasing hardware from sources other than distance purchasing.

powerless 19:51 05 Oct 03

Cannot even reach dabs now :-(

Djohn 20:50 05 Oct 03

Just tried it and white page came up, clicked on refresh and there it was! ;o)

powerless 21:05 05 Oct 03

ITs all blank here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…