new laptop...

: : Radioactive Frog : : 22:56 21 Sep 03

Hey there,
Im looking to buy a laptop, i have around £1000 to spend but obviously the cheaper i can get the spec for the better !!
I am currently looking at the multivision solus 1030 with a spec
Athlon XP2500, 512DDR, 60GB HD etc
has anyone had any experience with this laptop or similar or can anyone suggest another laptop of similar spec to look at?

Thanks in advance!!

sdf 23:14 21 Sep 03

specs great for the price. it is a brand new system with a min of a months lead time. My solus 1010 (ordered shortly before the release of the 1030 was announced - just my luck), ordered on the 1st still hasnt arrived and if u do a serch in consumer watch you'll see its about par for the course with multivision. good specs but poor service. still i imagine no worse then many of the horror stories about any other retailers.

: : Radioactive Frog : : 13:07 22 Sep 03

mmm, so i guess i should be wary of multivision.
I have also been looking at the Compaq Evo NX9005 A2400+ 256MB 40GB DVD-CDRW XP Pro tis not quiet as good spec but still, it is cheaper so i wouldn't expect as good!

does anyone have any other advice?

thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…