New Epson colour inkjet printer reviewed

TOPCAT® 15:54 18 Feb 04

The Epson Stylus C63 has individual ink cartridges - four in all - and gets a thumbs up at click here

With its DURABrite water-resistant ink the copy withstood a soak test as well. As is the norm, no connection to PC cable was included in the package. Price is around $129 over in the States. TC.

Help! :D 22:07 18 Feb 04

I use the C84 Phtot edtion. And i have to say it is brill!
I tested the water resistance on 'standard' paper and it worked. The speed and quality is brill! i also have a £300 HP Photo printer and i have to say the c84 aint far off, so i dont see why the c64 can be as good.

TOPCAT® 23:16 18 Feb 04

'The Stylus C64 Photo is sold as the Stylus C63 Photo in the Middle East, Africa and Israel. Bundled software may differ from above. Please note that the Stylus C63 Photo uses different ink cartridges to the Stylus C64 Photo'

click here

It would seem it is also sold as the C63 Photo in the USA, as that is the C63 Photo reviewed above!

Here's some UK prices - with and without cable click here

I wonder how long before compatible ink cartridges become available. That would be the icing on the cake! :o) TC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…