new Custom PC

macbridge 27 May 11

Im about to buy a new custom gaming PC and found what looks like a decent site Build Your Box anyway ive put eveything together but need a reccomendations on the processor AMD or Intel? sandybridge or bloomfield? my budget is £1300 so any of these options are possible.

ICF 27 May 11

For that kind of money I would be looking for a Intel Core i5 2500K or i7 2600K

Does the company you have choosen come recommended? Look for reviews before you part with your well earned £1300

hastelloy 28 May 11

Can't see any reviews for this company though their website looks good and they do give contact details. Might be worth looking them up at Company's House - if they're new that could explain the lack of reviews - they could be very good (or bad) but not had a chance to build a reputation. I'd at least give them a ring and have a chat before making any decisions.

HXP 28 May 11

Give Chillblast a ring - they built me a custom machine and it is still 18 months later playing Crisis & Crysis 2 .... they seem to have a good knowledgable team and a good build quality.

http://www.chillblast.com/home.php

Can i also say I am not affliated or linked in any commercial way with Chillblast - I am just an impressed customer

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message