new cougar pc- needs uprgrading or is it alright

mo-g-loc 13:26 30 Dec 07

hi, my old pc just died and im looking for a new pc and ive come up with this, i have a 460ish pound limit and i came up with this. is it enough or do i need upgrading ???

Home Office Intel Core 2 Duo (Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 2.20 GHz 2Mb Cache, 2GB Kingston DDR2 667 - 2 x 1GB, 160GB SATA Hard Drive, , Impress Case , Colors 550Watt Silent Upgrade, 512Mb ATI X1950 series graphics card DX9, C2D - ASROCK CONROE 1333fsb-DDR667x2 integrated motherboard, Samsung DVD +/- Re-writer, No Floppy Disk Drive, 17 inch Hanns Star Monitor widescreen, Keyboard & Mouse Set Black and Silver, Integrated Sound Card, Intergrated Monitor Speakers, , No Operating System, No Additional Software, , 13 Month Warranty, Free Carriage)

is there anything i would need to upgrade????
thank you

iscanut2 14:20 30 Dec 07

Depending on your needs for graphics, the ATI card may need to be more powerful, and you also need to budget for an OS. Otherwise, excellent value.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…