new computer

slaz1 20:57 14 Apr 05

Im thinking about buying my first new pc a hewlett packard T849 has anyone on the forum got one what do they think any advice please.the pc would be purchased from currys with 17inch tft monitor priceĀ£730 thanks again

howard60 22:04 14 Apr 05

do not know this model but try pricematch using google.

wjrt 22:42 14 Apr 05
  Mortticia 23:45 14 Apr 05

Nothing wrong with Hewlett Packard,my first pc was a HP Kayak and is still going strong after seven years (Grandson now uses it for homework and internet) which is more than can be said for the Mesh pc that I skipped after eighteen months.

Dellman 12:29 15 Apr 05

I had a Dell PC for 5 years and had no problems. I have since purchased 2 PCs from MESH and we are completely satisfied with our purchase. I understand the issue with Dell PCs is that it may be difficult/expensive to get hardware upgrades at a later stage as technology moves on a pace.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…