New BETA of Microsoft Antispyware (by Mark Liron

Phphred 22:43 02 Mar 05

8. New BETA of Microsoft Antispyware and it's going to stay FREE

---------------------------------------------------

Bill Gates: We'll "give away" anti-spyware software!

In December 2004 Microsoft bought the already established Antispyware solution from GIANT Inc.

( I have already posted an overview of the software, currently in its BETA testing phase:
click here )

However, this month Microsoft have announced that their is an update to the initial BETA software and that the product will be FREE, when it is finally released as a supported product later this year!

Unlike many of the current FREE AntiSpyware solutions available, THIS software is going to have some pretty serious backing...

9. click here - NEW Training Website

As you read this newsletter work is well under way on producing a new website packed with FREE training videos. These vidoes show you how to use the best software on the market to combat the growing problem of Spyware, Adware etc...

I will send you a personal email as soon as the site is ready for public viewing!

Until then you may want to go ahead and bookmark: click here

sunny staines 17:21 03 Mar 05

I cannot find the march update version of the spyware beta. Last version was beta 1.0.509

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…