New AG Neovo F419 700:1

rtstar 11:10 11 Apr 06

Just to let everyone know: AG Neovo have pre -released a 700:1 contrast ratio 4ms response time monitor!
I'm abit annoyed as I purchased the older version a couple on months ago!

Apparantly, they are only selling them on their website at click here

Would anyone like to buy my old one?

Stuartli 12:34 11 Apr 06

One of my offspring also bought the current model about two months ago...:-(

Jimmy14 16:45 11 Apr 06

I hate the feeling when you buy something and a new one is out soon after you bought the old one.
Its the same with everything i buy, processors,monitors, mobile phones and don't forget I-pods. It gets me really frustrated but it's the way everything works

GaT7 17:44 11 Apr 06

Thanks for posting that rtstar. Found your PCA post of Dec05 (click here) when searching Google for a review!! Well, that was almost 4 months ago - count yourself fortunate it wasn't couple of weeks back.

It's definitely a monitor I'll be considering in the next few months. Very impressed with it, & to think it's from their 'value' range.

The older model received an excellent review couple of years ago when it was almost double the price - click here. 215 user reviews cannot be wrong either click here (wonder how many of those recent buyers will be kicking themselves!). G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…