Netvigator Wireless BB

accord 21:55 08 Jul 04

There is a new wireless BB service being advertised on my local radio. It sounds pretty good but I was wondering if anybody had any dealings, experience with this service. It is only available at the moment in the Hampshire / Berkshire area.

click here

accord 07:50 10 Jul 04

^bump^ for the weekend

accord 07:58 15 Jul 04

^bump^

spuds 00:58 16 Jul 04

Would it have anything to do with this click here I wonder!.

Daz35 01:47 16 Jul 04

Not too sure about the coverage as yet.

They had a massive ad in our local paper, so I thought I'd have a look, only to find they didn't cover my area yet.

(I live about 4 miles from the highly commercial and industrialised town centre)

I'm glad they did their marketing properly!

accord 08:30 16 Jul 04

spot on

click here

accord 08:34 16 Jul 04

What do you think of this type of BB then????

Cheers for the replies

spuds 12:10 16 Jul 04

I don't really know. It seems as though it is just another BB service as per their terms and conditions. Including cut-off's for excessive usage etc.

Not sure about their minimum contract clause, as it would appear as though this is agreed as per order form.Thirty days cancellation either way though !.

I tried to find out more about Netvigator, but as it is all new, not much is forthcoming.

Daz35 00:10 17 Jul 04

I agree with Spuds.

Plenty of marketing, not very much real info.

accord 18:35 18 Jul 04

cheers guys, i'll keep this thread open and keep on ^bumping^ it every now and then.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…