Netscape 8.0 - Discuss !

Just downloaded the new release & I think I like !!!

What do you all think!

Stuartli 09:37 20 May 05

Haven't used Netscape for at least seven or eight years, so it's not possible to discuss it..:-)

But IIRC it's based on Mozilla Firefox, which is what I've been using since the release of Version 1.0....

Dchar23 14:41 20 May 05

Ive been using the Beta Version for about a month and im preaty impressed with it, Mainley because of the Tabed browsing. When IE7 finaly gets released I will be switching back, that has Tabed Browsing aswell.

Ive just got the full version of Netscape 8 and it looks even better than the beta version.

There is a few problems with Netcape though, especialy the download manager and ive had a few problems at some websites.

It will do for now untill Microsoft catch up.

Newuser4580 22:17 20 Jul 05

Have tried the full version of 8 but could not find where the email messenger was. I saw the Webmail but I don't think this is the same thing so I have reverted back to version 7.2. Have been using Netscape since ver 4.5 but am now seriously thinking of Firefox and Thunderbird as an alternative. Will not use IE6 because of it's continuing problems of insecurity and target for the hackers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…