Netobjects fusion 10 for £75 instead of £135?

VNAM75 21:33 03 Mar 08

I was thinking of paying £135 for NOF10 via their website. But I came across netobjects essentials as a free download also on their site (equivalent to nof7). When installed, it offers you an upgrade to nof10 for £75. For the upgrade to work, it searches for a valid serial number or installation of a previous version.

Do you think the free download of netobjects essentials would count? I've also got a valid serial number which was sent to me when I registered the download copy of essentials.

Forum Editor 22:27 03 Mar 08

I don't think the free download will count as a previous version for the upgrade.

VNAM75 22:47 03 Mar 08

I presume other "free versions", whether it was downloaded or provided on cover discs do not count either. I think I'll stick with essentials as its free and is perfectly adequate.

Simsy 07:35 04 Mar 08

the full version, has been on coverdiscs recently.
Perhaps you might want to give that a go?

Regards,

Simsy

VNAM75 13:18 04 Mar 08

I phoned PC Advisor about this (feb issue) but they said it had been sold out.

grumpy-git 18:18 04 Mar 08

Perhaps you could try this page:-

click here

It says "MAKE THE JUMP TO FUSION 10 AND SAVE!
Don’t pay full price! By registering your free copy of NetObjects Fusion, you are entitled to reduced Upgrade pricing when you make the jump to Fusion 10. Add Fusion 10 to your order and get all the new features in the latest version for just the upgrade price!"

Or you can just get Fusion 9 for free. If it is still the same as when I "bought" my version 9, you go through the order process as if you were buying it, but the cost is 0.0p

Nothing to lose...

g-g

VNAM75 21:54 04 Mar 08

grumpy-git, thanks a lot for this. Didn't know they were offering nof9 for free all this time. I will register and upgrade to version 10 because I've tried it before and its good, but thought the price was a bit high.

VNAM75 22:22 04 Mar 08

grumpy-git, the link leads you through the order process as you say but it gives you a nof9 serial number and not the actual program.

grumpy-git 00:21 05 Mar 08

Well, if you have a serial number, it might work with a copy that you can download from here:-

click here

It's worth a try.

g-g

VNAM75 01:23 05 Mar 08

Thanks again grumpy-git. The serial number works.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…