nethighstreet.com?

ParkerDigital 17:24 27 Oct 03

I'm about to order a system from nethighstreet.com - does anyone have any experience of them? I'm particularly interested in their quality of customer service...

snowy30 18:40 27 Oct 03

Hope this helps, Parker.

click here

snowy30 18:43 27 Oct 03

sorry didn't work :(

snowy30 18:52 27 Oct 03
  ParkerDigital 19:41 27 Oct 03

Thanks Snowy,

still wondering about their after sales service, but if their machines are as reliable as everyone says they are, I'll never need to use it!

shifty 19:22 28 Oct 03

I purchased my computer back in February and it hasn't missed a beat, and I have around six of my family and friends who have purchased their machines and all are very happy. Only one has had a problem and that was with the power switch that was very sensative turning the computer on itself. This was reported to after sales and repaired in less than 24hours. All systems ordered and delivered within ten days. The good thing with nethighstreet is that you can de-spec your system, removing unwanted items.

The Paul 08:56 31 Oct 03

I've bought two systems from them and both are totally spot on. Build quality good and components too. No complaints at all. Enjoy. Paul

ParkerDigital 10:01 31 Oct 03

Thanks The Paul/shifty/snowy30;
it all sounds very promising - can't wait to get my system now!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…