Nethighstreet

ianeon 16:42 18 May 06

Does anyone know if this company is still trading? - I ordered a computer from them last week - They haven't contacted me about payment - They don't answer their phones( 18.5 minutes on hold ) - Their website isn't functioning correctly - Any feedback would be helpful - Thank you - Ian

Diodorus Siculus 19:17 18 May 06

Certainly not looking good and if you still have your money, time to start looking elsewhere.

dontmeshwithme 21:00 18 May 06

If you have paid with your credit card I suggest you contact them immediately. They will be able to get an answer much quicker than you. Also the liability then passes to them if there is a serious issue. On another front I have had 3 machines from this company and 2 of the hard disks have failed and 1 power supply, so keep a regular backup. Other than that the machines have been fine.

ianeon 23:03 18 May 06

Nooo - I haven't paid them any money. I too have had computers from them in the past with no problems. - Its just irritating that \i seem to be left in limbo.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…