Netgear:- A Little Praise

AndySD 11:34 27 Nov 03

On Monday night my home network collapsed. After a through check on Tuesday morning I decided it was my 13 month old Netgear router. I phoned Netgear support and they sugested updating the Router Software. This I did... but the problem still remained. A second call to Netgear and 15 mins checking the network with the tech support and they said... "its the router, we will send you a replacement, when it arrives post the old one back to us." Well the new one arrived today (Thursday) and alls now well.

Fast, quick and friendly the sort of company I can recomend.

ajm 11:56 27 Nov 03

I was in a similar situation when my few months old Netgear DG814 broke down. A call to their 24hr support on a Saturday night took about 20mins to verify that the Router was faulty. Come monday morning, new router in the post. Well done Netgear

Hoseman 13:30 27 Nov 03

Its refreshing to hear these sorts of stories.

JIM 13:52 27 Nov 03

Hoseman all the way.Netgear you say! so bookmark
i will do.

byfordr 18:23 27 Nov 03

Can't argue with using a netgear 824m had no problems yet, but have heard from other people that the service is exemplary

spuds 19:55 27 Nov 03

A couple of other postings, have given the same Netgear response to their problems.Why cannot all companies treat their customers in the same way. In the long-term it can only improve their business success, for the future.

Al94 21:31 27 Nov 03

Netgear products rock!!

apu10 22:17 27 Nov 03

yep got my own network at home and works great and its all powered by Netgear !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017