Net safety for children-Hector Protector swims in.

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:28 11 Dec 04

I have stumbled upon a new and non-invasive way to protect children from disturbing images on the net. It is a dolphin called 'Hector Protector' from the country that gave us 'Babe' and 'Lord of the Rings' (at least the scenery for them). It seems a more 'adult' way of showing children that they are doing the right thing to call an adult. Naturally I have not used it myself but apart from Hector the site is interesting as well and has some good solid advice for children... click here

G

Sir Radfordin 18:12 11 Dec 04

awwww a cute little dolphin is now swimming in the bottom corner of the screen. Slightly concerned that it seems to have a bad case of wind when clicked but other than that does what it says on the tin.

Could be handy for anyone doing a little bit of Christmas shopping in the work place...but surely that doesn't happen?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…