Nero Upgrade price

Tycho 08:02 25 Jul 05

I ahve an old eom version of Nero and see from their web page that I can upgrade it to v6. I am not at my own computer so I don't know the serial number or even the version number of the old one and cannot get to view the price without them. Can anyone tell me the price of the upgrade?

TIA

T

Stuartli 09:32 25 Jul 05

Go to click here and check out the prices.

You can try Nero6 Reloaded for 30 days free of charge.

Tycho 10:57 25 Jul 05

Thanks Stuartli but the top right panel which gives the upgrade "details" only links you to a page where you have to enter your serial number which is what I have not got ATM. It looks as if I will have to be patient until I get home...

T

Tycho 11:41 25 Jul 05

Many thanks

I will have a look. What is the legal status of an OEM copy when I have not bought a CD writer since the one that earned me the last copy of Nero?

T

pj123 12:05 25 Jul 05

Go here click here
for an OEM version 6 for £3.49 plus postage.

Once installed it can be updated (not upgraded)on the Nero website. Didn't cost me anything for the update.

pj123 14:52 25 Jul 05

crx1600, don't understand what you mean about the MPEG2 Plugin? I am quite happily transferring all my old Beta/VHS tapes to DVD without any problems using the version I have.

DerekR 18:11 25 Jul 05

When I upgraded from an old V5.5 version of Nero, I emailed them requesting where to find the serial number of the OEM version that was on my computer.

Within a day, they had sent me an email back, telling me exactly where to look in the registry for the thing, and lo-and-behold, I found it in seconds, enabling me to upgrade at the correct price.

I can't for the life of me remember where it was, so I would suggest you do as I did, and send them an email (off the Nero site), and you WILL get a response - very swift service.

Edbanger 20:02 25 Jul 05

Have a look at this click here

Tycho 15:14 02 Aug 05

I have just got back from an altogether brilliant holiday on the Scottish Lowland canals. Thanks for all the response while I was away.

T

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…