Nero 9

Porkling 16:16 14 Nov 08

See Forum.My Nero> for adverse comments on the latest Nero 9 which contradict the PC Advisor review. The forum reflects my experience of trying to use this software which up to Nero 7 was excellent. Nero 9 is not fit for a beta release.
Consumers are reporting the company to Trading Standards and some are even taking legal action against the company.

kobaltzx 22:09 14 Nov 08

Never found any version of nero (how did he get off with burning rome)Probably was the last thing it ever burnt well. Go to Ashampoo 8 simpler & better interface i.e. almost idiot proof. Ashampoo music studio does a better music job as well.No plug ins or extras required

Stuartli 00:09 15 Nov 08

I've been using Nero 5.5 and 6 for at least seven years - the latter does everything I require, whether CDs or DVDs.

I find your posting somewhat bemusing.

MCE2K5 02:37 15 Nov 08

Well, I've been using Nero from (if I remember correct) Version 2 upto V8, Skipped V7 didn't need it.

As for V9 don't need that either, As Version 8 does all I need it to do, Cannot fault it at all, except it can only be used on two PC's.

But as I have Nero 6 Reloaded and also Ashampoo 6 Free, Bought Ashampoo 7 & 8, I have all bases and PC's Covered.

kobaltzx 14:13 15 Nov 08

stuartli last time i used nero it would not convert wma files to any other format. something to do with ms licensing.it also kept coming up with errors when loading various parts of the program. experience since then has taught me that smaller stand alone programs are better to work with. ashampoo fits the bill & i never had any problems since.it works for me so i'll stick with it. whatever turns you on

Stuartli 15:12 15 Nov 08

You didn't mention anything about the purpose for which you had used Nero until your 14:13 posting - just knocked it...:-)

kobaltzx 15:23 15 Nov 08

Apologies should have been more specific. No offence intended, just don't have much time for nero neither do a lot of other people according to forums in general.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…