need some help with Iomega

Infamous 11:04 19 May 04

Just need some advice on the next step i have requested a RMA for my external zip drive, because it has failed on me, well i contacted Iomega Customer Support via there online chat and this was over 6 weeks ago, been in there about 7 times askin were my drive is.

Everytime they come with a new excuse why i have not recived it, and promise me every week that it will be delived, and i have recived nothing and is becoming very annoying

Whats the best steps to take, as they will not give me any tracking numbers, and the number they told me to call for more support is a international number

Infamous

Infamous 16:00 19 May 04

lol anybody?

Falkyrn 17:46 19 May 04

Your best bet is to put your complaint in writing (keep a copy for yourself) and post this recorded delivery or special delivery at the post office to allow tracking.

In the letter explain your complaint in full remain calm and clear. Give them a reasonable time (you decide) to bring the matter to a satisfactory conclusion or you will seek legal advice regarding further action etc etc

How strong your case is depends on the age of your unit guarantee etc.

see click here for some information and details on how to successfully complain

Infamous 18:15 19 May 04

Thanks, well i only had the external drive just under a year, just i dont know why it is taking them soo long, 6 weeks is long enough, i have dealt with other companies with a RMA never this long and more details were given to me so i know something was happening

Infamous

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos