Need help in buying a small desktop computer, no more then 10lbs, ~350$

ncamaa 14:08 14 Mar 15

Hey guys. I want to buy a desktop pc for my home. I want it to be small and light - but not high-end small and light. not more then 10lbs, around 20 linar inches (a bit more can only be good). it needs to have an hdmi exit, and ready to go - I mean, no HD missing, ram missing, (OS not necessery, can do it my self) or anything like that. Just plug it to the power and to an external screen, and turn it on. Any ideas?

Forum Editor 18:05 14 Mar 15

You really need to let Google do the work for you with this, but to start you off take a look at these

ncamaa 20:57 14 Mar 15

Thanks.. I already did lots of google on it. but i want a professional advice. I encounter 2 major problems: many of those small pc's aren't coming with essential hardware. I don't want to start looking for hardware.. as I wrote, and also, they are extremely small and light, which mean my money goes for design and special parts. i don't need it to be supper-extra-small and lightl, just small, and light.

wee eddie 21:12 14 Mar 15

I'm afraid you'll not find any professional advice here but we're amazingly generous with our opinions.

I was in PC World just the other day and was impressed by the diminutive size of some of their offerings. Perhaps a visit to your local Park would be in order.

ncamaa 21:17 14 Mar 15

thanks for your answer sir. i'm not from the US, i am from a place where it is very expansive to buy PC, but i have a friends who visits the US and I want him to bring me one from to states. that's why i'm not going to the local store.

wee eddie 21:44 14 Mar 15

We're mostly in the UK

wee eddie 21:48 14 Mar 15

The only problem with buying abroad, wherever abroad happens to be, is that if anything goes wrong with your purchase, you will find it nigh on impossible to enforce the Warranty.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now