need headphones

abhishyam2007 04 Mar 12

Hi people. I need 'headphones' for use with my sony nwz-b163f mp3 players. I m on a tight budget of only about 2000 indian rupees-approx 20 GBP. Currently using panasonic rp kje350.... Need bass ..treble not so important. Considering sennheiser hd202.. Please advice. Warm regards abhishek

Forum Editor 04 Mar 12

This belongs in Consumerwatch. I'll Transfer there from Speakers Corner now.

john bunyan 04 Mar 12

Sennheiser hd202. For a reasonable price I like these - I have a pair from Currys in UK - a bit more than 2000 Rupees but not much.

abhishyam2007 04 Mar 12

@john bunyan, if worth than i can consider 25-30 GBP. no problem.. just want good quality and BASS. @forum editor-didnt get ur point

john bunyan 04 Mar 12

If you are new to the forum you will see that there are different ones depending on the subject. Eg an enquiry like yours should be posted in the Consumer Watch one. If you have a technical query it would go in Helproom or Absolute Beginners. A subject for debate in general would go to Speakers Corner - etc etc

abhishyam2007 04 Mar 12

Oh ok sorry for that..i m new so.... Any suggestions?

john bunyan 04 Mar 12

I suggest you read some old threads to get a feel for the forum.

abhishyam2007 04 Mar 12

Ok sure... by suggestions i meant for headphones btw...

ICF 04 Mar 12

Sorry a bit more expensive than your budget but they are excellent. SoundMagic

abhishyam2007 05 Mar 12

Soundmagic model?

ICF 06 Mar 12

The model is E10.Just click on the link in my first post!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message