Need a good online PC store

WhiteViper 12:46 23 Nov 05

I'm looking to buy a few pieces of kit online for my PC - a new PSU is the first on my list - and I want to make sure I hand over my hard earned cash to a reputable company that will deliver.

Any very good / very bad experiences with online stores that you'd care to share ?

recap 12:58 23 Nov 05

Try these click here

Devil Fish 13:36 23 Nov 05

have used these on many occasions without problems

click here

click here

stylehurst 13:46 23 Nov 05

Novatech are well worth a visit

Totally-braindead 22:42 23 Nov 05

Novatech get my business. click here

jack 09:15 24 Nov 05

Any of the big names will give what shall I say, 90% perfect service- no one is perfect- but those that do slip up occasionally usually are very quick to put right any mishaps
Novatech, Complett, E-buyer,Morgancomputers, Evesham,used all of those from time to time- no glitches what ever- including the odd swap with a piece of dud kit - Novatech twice in recent months on my 64 bit rebuild- but an E-mail- explaining it and the new bit comes literally overnight.

Diodorus Siculus 09:21 24 Nov 05

Going with Novatech for quality of service and helpfulness.

SegalClan 09:14 31 Dec 05

Click this link for <A HREF="click here" title="click here" TARGET="_new"><b>easyretailshopping.co.uk it's an online shopping portal to loads of great shops including misco, savastore, dabs, currys, cable universe etc.</b></a> All the stores have a good traffic rating so I'm guessing they do a good job. Personally I use savastore and dabs. Dabs has the quickest ordering and apple.com does 1 click ordering like amazon.

Diemmess 10:00 31 Dec 05

Novatech for individual as well as 'complete' items. As with 4 posts above - fast, able and very good aftersale support.
They are good with advice before sales if necessary. I really believe they understand what they sell.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…